Loving my 2012 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light bar on! And enjoying the new suspension.

Sliders are definitely need soon as I am down to 2 bolts per factory step from bending the mounts.

Attachments

• IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 215
Havnt done much for a while: Picked myself a canopy up for a good price last week so picked it up Friday and put it on today.
Now to have a crack at building a storage system for the rear over the next few months.
Can anyone recommend a place to get heavy duty drawers runners and good priced fridge slides from?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416127037.312065.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416127037.312065.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Camber and caster by the looks of it. Just ordered my ucas from fulcrum and couldnt be happier..not the cheapest out there but definitely worth the money! Not rose jointed and have a locking caster feature not a thread style

Thanks mate.

New leaf springs went in from Zordo today. Blue max extra HD very happy with the results. Hopefully will settle down a little plus have a lot more gear to go in the back for Cape trip. Rides great. Firm but smooth.

With drawers, rooftop and canopy it was down to 538mm from centre wheel to underside of gaurd with comfort springs. Now with extra hd it sits at 595mm.

Also got the new roof rack on.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431166114.879940.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431166149.749122.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431166172.007389.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431166185.104627.jpg

Thanks mate.

New leaf springs went in from Zordo today. Blue max extra HD very happy with the results. Hopefully will settle down a little plus have a lot more gear to go in the back for Cape trip. Rides great. Firm but smooth.

With drawers, rooftop and canopy it was down to 538mm from centre wheel to underside of gaurd with comfort springs. Now with extra hd it sits at 595mm.

Also got the new roof rack on.View attachment 20236View attachment 20237View attachment 20238View attachment 20239
Hey mate just waiting for same leafs to be delivered from zordo also (Extra hd blue max). The height difference you mentioned is that from original leafs or comfort "2" raised ones? Also what weight you think you have in the back at the moment with them in?

Thanks

Hey mate just waiting for same leafs to be delivered from zordo also (Extra hd blue max). The height difference you mentioned is that from original leafs or comfort "2" raised ones? Also what weight you think you have in the back at the moment with them in?

Thanks

Yeah mate around 60mm increase from the 2" comfort leaves I fitted 12months ago. Mind you they were sitting almost flat.

I would say with the canopy, drawers (loaded with recovery gear and camp kitchen) and roof top tent.. Probably around 280kg constant ATM. Will she around 420kg when fully loaded I reckon..

Yeah mate around 60mm increase from the 2" comfort leaves I fitted 12months ago. Mind you they were sitting almost flat.

I would say with the canopy, drawers (loaded with recovery gear and camp kitchen) and roof top tent.. Probably around 280kg constant ATM. Will she around 420kg when fully loaded I reckon..
Wow big difference, sitting on similar figures with my td medium leafs with about 300kg in rear also deducting my bodylift. Good to know that it's not a harsh ride with them in, I've also ordered hd dobinsons coils off zordo. Top bloke really knows his stuff and takes the time to talk to you and get things right.

Yeah mate he's a great help. I wasn't sure to go HD or the extra and he talked me into it and don't regret the decision. Interested to see how you go once you have them in also.

G'day Obrien, just wondering if I could get a close up shot on the zipper of your RTT. Strange I know but looking too see if a kings cover will for my tent (zip wise)! Nice rig btw! Thanks.

Matt

What's people's opinion on the bighorns in photo. They have done 23k and I have mates saying yeah just get BF KM2s for Cape but I think the tyre's are perfectly fine to go up and back on. (From Vic) View attachment 20455View attachment 20456

Looks like they have a ton of tread on them. Make sure your spare is good too!

If you're confident with them, then do the trip. If you have any doubt, then change them. I would assume tyres would be a lot cheaper in Vic than up in the cape.

Looks like they have a ton of tread on them. Make sure your spare is good too!

If you're confident with them, then do the trip. If you have any doubt, then change them. I would assume tyres would be a lot cheaper in Vic than up in the cape.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.. Yeah mate I am looking out for 2 cheap second hand spares or il buy one new fresh one and a second hand 2nd spare..

The racks I'm not sure of the model number.. I can find out. They don't actually sit in the rain gutters they sit just of the side of then towards the door and are fixed with stainless rivets.. They are strong as! I have taken the cross bars of and mounted my new basket straight to the Rola feet there that good.

Latest posts

Back