kc dc

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caferacer

Reaction score
Hey chaps I have noticed on different forum chats about navara d40 kc or dc one use more fuel than the other are these kc or dc models like Ford BF or FG models.......I have a 08 navara stx diesel manual which drinks more now than ever

KC= King Cab, DC= Dual Cab.

Theres a few threads about it on here, I think general consensus is that the KC uses a bit more.
My KC was using about 18l/100km, did the EGR block (see sticky thread) and now down to about 14l/100km, keeping coming down & feels much better to drive, trading it in this weekend (typical!)

KC= King Cab, DC= Dual Cab.

Theres a few threads about it on here, I think general consensus is that the KC uses a bit more.
My KC was using about 18l/100km, did the EGR block (see sticky thread) and now down to about 14l/100km, keeping coming down & feels much better to drive, trading it in this weekend (typical!)

Of course someone just turned the lights on......My stx dc was getting 9lt 100kms extra rual drive to 12lt 100kms. I have noticed the change after the 40k service. Had the injectors done at 90k and the ecu fuel relearn done 3 times. Still the same. Its going in for 110k service and another look at the over drinking Datsun....
thanks for your reply justdrinkbeer. Hope your new chariot is a better one.

Latest posts

Back