Just ordered 2013 d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I do. Hopefully it stays for a while. Trying to keep it looking new as long as I can. Lol.

I bought some "new car" fragrance and tried it in mine when the smell of oil and interior cleaner had dissipated. Won't do that again - smelt nothing like it!

Anyone know what they clean the interior of new cars with, after they've finished assembling it? I know it's "new" and shouldn't be dirty, but hands leave marks, and someone's gotta clean them off. What's in the bottle, and where can I get some?

I keep my free air vent on recirculation all the time. It keeps the new car smell for years. If I ever open it to free air you can just smell the pollution coming in.

Gotta keep the new car smell. I haven't put my window down yet. So I will try and keep it like that.

My new car smell went after 2 weeks when they fitted the nissan rubber mats lol

Welcome... I'm like you mate, first new car and the nav has been awesome so far!

Hi every one what is a catch can mentioned in above post ... my truck is 5 months old now still has that new car smell bloody wonderful

Catch cans scavenge the oil vapour from the re-breather and prevent in from going back into the inlet/ turbo. Keeps things cleaner.

Provent seem to be the best but look at Forefront Ind too (memeber on here).

How much is rego normally I received my rego sticker and it says it costs 1905.35 per year. Doesn't seem right to me.

Mine was close enough to $1000 inc green slip, but that is NSW and i thought we were stung with the highest rego in Aus??
$1900 seem ridiculously expensive.

Mine is QLD rego and under $750 per year for business rego. I think the first one includes the stamp duty you paid.

yeah. the price was everything included scared the crap out of me though. thanks for the reply fellas.

Back