Just ordered 2013 d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I do. Hopefully it stays for a while. Trying to keep it looking new as long as I can. Lol.

I bought some "new car" fragrance and tried it in mine when the smell of oil and interior cleaner had dissipated. Won't do that again - smelt nothing like it!

Anyone know what they clean the interior of new cars with, after they've finished assembling it? I know it's "new" and shouldn't be dirty, but hands leave marks, and someone's gotta clean them off. What's in the bottle, and where can I get some?

I keep my free air vent on recirculation all the time. It keeps the new car smell for years. If I ever open it to free air you can just smell the pollution coming in.

Gotta keep the new car smell. I haven't put my window down yet. So I will try and keep it like that.

My new car smell went after 2 weeks when they fitted the nissan rubber mats lol

Welcome... I'm like you mate, first new car and the nav has been awesome so far!

Hi every one what is a catch can mentioned in above post ... my truck is 5 months old now still has that new car smell bloody wonderful

Catch cans scavenge the oil vapour from the re-breather and prevent in from going back into the inlet/ turbo. Keeps things cleaner.

Provent seem to be the best but look at Forefront Ind too (memeber on here).

How much is rego normally I received my rego sticker and it says it costs 1905.35 per year. Doesn't seem right to me.

Mine was close enough to $1000 inc green slip, but that is NSW and i thought we were stung with the highest rego in Aus??
$1900 seem ridiculously expensive.

Mine is QLD rego and under $750 per year for business rego. I think the first one includes the stamp duty you paid.

yeah. the price was everything included scared the crap out of me though. thanks for the reply fellas.

Latest posts

Back