Janowen 24th, 25th, 26th feb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bloody hope so I ain't making it this coming weekend. Have planned for the following weekend, 25th-26th

Sounds like a great weekend I'm in but same as Bigalski my D40 is fairly stock standard. So when is every one thinking of doing this

Thread title 24th 25th 26th .

Mate there are plenty of tracks that won't damage your car ! Very scenic Drives and or walks , Or extreme tracks and everything in between.I dont think anyone will even attempt

Looking forward to this wknd. Still undecided on coming up Friday lunchtime or really early Saturday morning. See you all there

Rusty

Yeah... Next weekend is the 24th. ..this weekend would be the 18th.
I think there will be a good group so the people who want tame cane stick together and the others can stick together. And me and al can have a front vs rear locker test

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

I'm the same, can't go Friday now I have to help the mother in law move. I'll be coming Saturday morning as well, I might leave at 5:00 have Breaky somewhere and get there early. Anyone want to meet up somewhere? I'm coming from brissy southside.

Here is an update of who is coming and what days.

FRIDAY
Bryce - 1 D22, 2 people, Friday
Brodie - 1 D22, 1&1 maybe, Friday.
Mick - 1 D40, 2 people, Friday
Ray - 1 D22, 1 Wife, 2 girls, 1 Furry Girlfriend. Fri/Sat/Sun.

SATURDAY
Steve - 1 D22 , Me and the Missus , Saturday/Sunday
Al - 1 D22, 1 person Saturday
ljacko78 - 1 d22, 2 people, Saturday
Joe - 1 D22, 1 person, sat/sun
RustyNav - 1 D22, 2 people, Sat/Sun
Wayne - D4T, 1+(1 pending + 1 flea bag) Sat/Sun

It might be an idea to work out when people will be arriving so that they can contact the group out and find the camp ground.

What CB channel will we be using?

180%Joe ill talk to the minister tonight about leaving earlier. Have the car packed minus esky the night before. I'll let you know. Where were you thinking for meet up?

Me and the Missus will be leaving home about 7am , Stoping at BP Aratulla for a decent Coffee should be there at about 8.30 :)

I usually monitor ch 18 unless ther is another preference.
Sounds like it's gong to be a great weekend. See you there.

Wayne D4T

Hey will be good to see you again Wayne! We are leaving around midday Friday. I'm waiting to hear back from Janowen and make sure we are booked in etc.

If anyone wants to meet up on Friday before heading out there just let me know. Will be going the back way to Aratula through Boonah, nice easy drive.

Regards
Ray

Make sure you bag us a good spot Ray ! From memory there are two spots you can camp
the first is closer to the road and the second one is in side up a track a bit next to the creek Realy nice !!

Ok, well we'll check it out. By the creek sounds good. I've got to get on to Janowen to see if the creek has enough water for a kayak for the girls. By the look of google maps I would say not, bloody big forest next door though!

Not really enough for kayaks. We have thrown the inflatable in but thats about it. The best camp is easily the one inside. The one closest to the road is more for caravans and large events, has a big shed and that you can use. Go into the other camp and the part next to tracks 49, 50 and 51 is referred to as the "hilton" best spot and we always head. You just gotta be first there.

The national park just up the road has a few nice lookouts and walks if your interested.

Back