In need of some rock sliders for a d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigkev

Reaction score
Hey just wondering on if I would be able to get ahold of some rock sliders to suit a 2009 d22 some where in Australia or even in the perth area so I can do a local pickup cheers

Have a chat to Scotty on this forum, he makes great sliders to suit D22's and D40's. He can customize them to suit your needs i.e angle, checkerplate, ect.

wow!!!! i cant believe you have not seen the thread on here about "SCOTTYBOBCAT'S" sliders.
Do a search for "sliders bars who's interested" and you will see 44 pages of people who have them including myself.

I just typed in SLIDERS and what do you know there it was, BUT to save you the drama click on the link below
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=8117

Scotty's look like a great bit of kit here, or you can make your own. ARB also sell them for the d22 but they're a bit pricey. You can get the sliders with built in brush bars from ARB too but they're more expensive.

Hey just wondering on if I would be able to get ahold of some rock sliders to suit a 2009 d22 some where in Australia or even in the perth area so I can do a local pickup cheers

xrox also do them i believe, i think upnova on this forum has them on his d22. they are based in perth, but i don't know what they charge for them.

Mine ended up costing about $350 in materials steel tube, flat plate, HT bolts , alum cheq plate and powder coating.
If your any good with a welder I say give them a go.
Will put a pic up when I get them from the powder coaters.

Just had a look at www.bolsys.com.au they are a good price for what you get if you like to buy off the shelf.

Latest posts

Back