HID or standard spoties.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This topic has been debated many times on these forums and it's purely a preference issue, check out some of the other threads, you'll be reading for ages....and probably still not get any closer to an answer.

HID"S was there really any choice. I recently put some hid globes in my Rallyee 4000's. WOW what a differance. Best $40 buck mod.

Chris

HID"S was there really any choice. I recently put some hid globes in my Rallyee 4000's. WOW what a differance. Best $40 buck mod.

Chris

How do you do a HID uprgarde for $40? I thought the kits started around the $200 mark.

Ive got a set of xgt's with hid in them and a small set of hellas also with hid's in them. Mate, the difference is unreal, I was never really impressed with the xgt's until I put hid's in them, once you get a good hid kit you will never go back. The kit I used for the lightforce cost $250 and for the Hellas I just got a real cheap kit for $70.
I recently drove for around 11hrs non stop with all the lights on full time and both the cheap kit and the more expensive one worked without a problem. The only problem Ive had with the cheaper kit is that they flicker if its raining really really badly.
Another plus with hids is that they dont use as much power( except on startup) as halogen. Thats important if you want to get your aux battery charging to run your fridge etc..

Back