help needed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
Driving to work this morning I noticed the light that is a exclamation mark that is near the seat belt light is, came up and now won't go away. What dose the exclamation mark mean?

warning light

im my manual for a 2012 2.5 crd the only icon with a exclamation mark is for a brake warning light ,its a exclamation mark inside a circle?.
may be a low brake fluid warning ?
Hope that helps

yep.... i had it trick me once or twice....doooow... check there is nothing stoping the handle from going all the way down....

I have put the handle down all the way. It's a manual 03 d22. What can I do to get rid of it?

I don't know for sure you'd have to check the manual. It used to be a common problem in older cars just like dirt in the reverse switch that made the reverse lights stay on but I'm not sure where all the switches are on a D22. It may be under the console near the ratchet part of the handle.

I think the reverse switch is on the left side of the gearbox. Check the brake cam levers on the rear drums and make sure their not seizeing on.

all sorted. thanks fellers for your quick replys. all i did was relest the hand brake harded than normal and its gone. ps thanks Rumpig for the reverse switch as mine hasent been working for almost 2 years now and i wasent perpered to pay $300 for one.so il look into it. are they hard to change?

Latest posts

Back