Help needed ASAP! Ulladulla

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomHogan

Reaction score
Broke 2 steering arms and need some help! I'm
Near ulladulla on a power line track. Any help would be appreciated!

about 2 weeks after the lift. was the hardest ive ever pushed the navara in its life. was just waiting for something to break

Got beefed up steering arms and just made it up the hill. Something else is broken though. One wheel sits straight while the other points inwards at about 25 degrees.

I hobbled back to the main road then got a tow truck. Sitting outside the mechanics now waiting to see what's wrong with it

DomHogan said:
Got beefed up steering arms and just made it up the hill. Something else is broken though. One wheel sits straight while the other points inwards at about 25 degrees.

I hobbled back to the main road then got a tow truck. Sitting outside the mechanics now waiting to see what's wrong with it

More than likely bee the steering arm
Is too short

yeah, went back this morning and im going to buy some heavy duty tie rod end adjusters from somewhere.
i also need a new lower control arm because the right wheel sits a little bit further back then the left from when i broke the bullbar off.

Latest posts

Back