hello from bottom of NZ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazaster

Reaction score
Hi all, after lurking for a bit i decided to register.
i came to the d22 after someone decided that they deserved my 94 hilux more than me, it was my first ute and i loved it, never going back to a normal car again!
Halfway through moving to a new city over several weekends was perfect timing for some prick to nick it (found a week later with all the running gear ripped out), but as luck would have it the new father-in-law spoke to a friend of his that was selling and i got a new toy, full service history with the same garage every 5000km.
now im looking forward to breaking stuff so i can upgrade it, or upgrading so i don't break stuff

cheers, Daz

Welcome to the forum.

Shame to hear that scumbags are over there too. Hopefully karma will catch up to them. There are a few people over your way on this forum, don't know if they're close enough to organise day trips or anything but those events are always fantastic to see and discuss things to do to your rig.

Enjoy!

Welcome aboard. I don't live in Inver's but I do spend a fair bit of time there with my business. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of useful info on here for your new toy so enjoy.

Not quite that far south, just Dunedin.
already finding lots of interesting tidbits, plus the mechanic at work is quite helpful. just had to fix a fuel leak that the WOF guys said was from the injector pump, luckily it ended up being one of the pipes from the pump where it connects into the block and all it took was loosening off the nut and tightening it back up to reseat the olive

Latest posts

Back