Goodbye Nav hello Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I never knew that, my mate owns a curry in a hurry palace I wonder if it will save him a few dollars to produce his own curry while traveling to and from work.

I know it's off topic (but so is talk of GW's and Marhindra's in a Patrol thread), the new onslaught of cheap trucks is hitting our shores now, for those who thought the GW looked unoriginal and copied to many previous designs check out JAC trucks, they look like they've used everything from every other company and just stuck them together.

Oh I never knew that, my mate owns a curry in a hurry palace I wonder if it will save him a few dollars to produce his own curry while traveling to and from work.

I know it's off topic (but so is talk of GW's and Marhindra's in a Patrol thread), the new onslaught of cheap trucks is hitting our shores now, for those who thought the GW looked unoriginal and copied to many previous designs check out JAC trucks, they look like they've used everything from every other company and just stuck them together.

What piles of crap, the semi's are copied of Scania. Well Styling anyway.

Scania trucks for sale products, buy Scania trucks for sale products from alibaba.com

JAC - Chinese trucks set to arrive in early 2011 | GoAuto

Compare the pair.

I seen 1 of the buses about 3 months ago and couldn't work out what brand it was.

Dave.

One of the industry mags I got in the mail yesterday showed the full range it was amazing how many different makes and models can be easily picked, atleast that stupid grill on the GW made it look like they'd put a little thought into redesigning it.

Atleast they wont have a chinese made engine.

I just read Cummins is going to supply engines, the engine will last longer then the rest of the truck.

Dave.

I figure it's like GW, they got all the old bits and paid a small amount because the original manufacturers were happy to part with them.

Back