glad i didn't buy a toyota

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See crap like that is what causes other people to get knocked back on claims, they could of got the job done for a third of the price.

Idiots.

Dave.

Well that's what I would have thought. Figured they have atleast had to prove to Nissan that what they replaced was fit for replacement and not just doing favours for people and I fully expected to be like everyone else, just getting the plastic. I even told the woman about the plastic figuring that it would be a quicker fix and I'd have my car back quicker than them doing a whole wheel but she told me there is no way to just replace the plastic.

I really hope Nissan gave them curry for it (or are reading this and do it now) because while I'm all happy with the new wheel it's a bullshit way of running the place.

Would be interesting to see if Nissan do read this site.

If they do, START FITTING THE R200A INTO THE D22's FROM THE FACTORY. Retire the R180A.

Dave.

I have often wondered that and to be honest it wouldn't surpise me, I know of quite a few large companies who pay at least one person to trawl the net and just look for references to the company and how the company is portrayed on the net so Nissan doing it wouldn't be hard to imagine. If nothing else they'd probably be aware of the site to ensure there is no copyright breaching etc. even a tv station like SBS with limited money can put out cease and desist letters to people using their name wrong so for someone like Nissan worldwide I'd reckon it's nearly certain.

Getting them to listen is another thing, however it does make you wonder about people who get warranties knocked back, especially if they have been voicing opinions on the net.

Mine is out of warrenty now anyway but I break something Ill pay for it.

Its the people that break stuff and expect the manufacture to repair it that makes things harder for everyone else.

Dave.

Wow steady down boy you are going to open a can of worms if your not careful. I agree with you but the worms are wriggling.

Hey Dave what if the scenario is that they read the forum and for all those who take the piss out of them under warranty their claims are rejected but for all those out of warranty they triple the cost of parts, (which would really suck given the cost they charge already)

I only buy my parts off Gary.

I guess Toyota's slogan of the unbrakeable Hilux stands true. Lol.

Dave.

Well they are tougher than even a D22 they can be pushed down a hill to collect coconuts.

Imagine the warrenty claim, I pushed my Hilux down a hill to get the coconuts to fall out of the trees.

How come its damaged.

Dave.

Toyota would probably pay it, even they know how smart their drivers are.

Look at that we've come full circle we are now back to hanging shit on Yota drivers.

Would be interesting to see if they did.

Anyways I gotta go change a fan over.

Dave.

Yep, without NSW electricity use wouldn't be able to run them.

Done and dusted, piece of piss to change over.

Dave.

Lucky we have our own electricity down here which we feed up to you guys then isn't it :eviltongue:

In my old house the power used to go off all the time, anything from a flash to about 56 hours but it's not that bad anymore. I don't know about other parts of the state though.

From what I heard on the news this morning it's not Lux's that are effected it's Klugers and the equivalent Lexus models so it's only the rich Yota drivers who are getting stung. (unless all the other Yota drivers have been written too and the upper crusty ones they know can't read so they get tv release).

Well Aurions wont survive coconut season and I don't think Lexus drivers are stupid enough to even try something like that (despite the fact that they could have paid $130K for a Toyota everyone else paid $80K for)

Latest posts

Back