G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rant

Reaction score
G'day - I have been lurking for a while and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I have a 1999 D22 that i purchased last year. It's a great truck. I use it to get to work during the week and on weekends i get out bush and do some landscape photography. The NAV has been handy in getting me to some interesting locations. One of the reasons i went with Navara was because of my old man's experience with his 1986 D21. It's been bullet proof for him (over 350,000k's) and showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

This is my first Diesel and i have a mate who is a diesel mechanic and he has been teaching me how to look after the 'oily bits' which has been handy. I havent done any mods, havent really needed to at this stage.

I really enjoy this website, thanks for keeping it up and running!

Cheers, Rant

Welcome mate.

Enjoy the site.

That QD32 you have is one of the best motors UD built.

Look after it and it will get you home everytime. Maybe not on time as there not the most powerful but there bullet proof.

Thanks guys. You are spot on. My truck is a slow coach! Not one speeding fine since i've had it haha t.. I will try and post a couple of pics the other section. Cheers, Rant

Latest posts

Back