Front locker

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
Looking for a front locker for my d22 navara. The only i know of for the d22 is the 4wd systems lokka, has tjm or opposite lock got one because i no arb dont. Also how are the front lokkas from 4wd drive systems? Are they prone to snapping cvs or other components brealing and how do they handle.

Navara09,

yep - i've got one of the 4WD Systems 'auto Lokka's in my '99 Navara (with the QD32 engine and R180A front diff) and so far it has worked a treat, absolutely transformed the offroad ability of the truck. i have since gone places open diff'ed Patrols (with 35" Trepadors) couldn't get to.

a couple of times i have crested hills (...in the dry...) and popped both front wheels in the air (whilst wearing Maxxis Bighorns) with no issues whatsoever.

you do have to tolerate a lot of torque steer though when the hubs are locked in...but for the extra capability, its worth it!

Looking for a front locker for my d22 navara. The only i know of for the d22 is the 4wd systems lokka, has tjm or opposite lock got one because i no arb dont. Also how are the front lokkas from 4wd drive systems? Are they prone to snapping cvs or other components brealing and how do they handle.

I was told by Opposite Lock at the Wandin 4wd show that a front E Locker for the D22 is on its way. May pay to give them a call......

The e lokka from opposite lock is out. I'm just not keen on having a electronic gadget controlling my diff. Electronics and liquid don't match. But its up to you. Personally go the lokka front lokka from 4wd systems. It's a trailed product and has proven its worth

well the wife is saying the front lokka from 4wd systems can be my b'day present :D. unfortunately its in june so i gotta wait a lil while. then i can use the money from others for other mods and upgrades like ahhhhhhh ill find something, like bodylift or extended braided brake lines :D

Latest posts

Back