Needle bearing + thrust washer + seal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinBiker

Reaction score
Hi.

I am trying to replace a needle bearing with washer and seal in my Navara 2003 D22 2.5 diesel with ABS.

I trying to get the right parts.
Do you know if the ones I found are going to fit? It says they fit Nissan Patrol but maybe they would also fit Navara?

Front Axle Case Oil Seal 40533 01J00 Drive Shaft Oil Seal​

( £ Front Axle Case Oil Seal 40533 01J00 Drive Shaft Oil Seal For Y60 GQ Patrol 7389385560136 | eBay )​

Knuckle washer Nissan Patrol Y60 Y61 40589-C6000 ( Knuckle washer Nissan Patrol Y60 Y61 40589-C6000 | eBay )​

Many thanks for any help.

Thank you for your answer.

Sorted now.

I had a wrong part number for that seal and that is why propbably had results for Nissan Patrol.

I had to replace the whole knuckle hub but the new one does not come in with the seal, seal metal base, needle ring and the washer so had to buy them seperately.

The problem was that metal part that the seal sits on looked like its a part of the knuckle as it was so rusty on the old knuckle. Eventually I managed to take it out and put it into the new knuckle hub and also used the seal and washer from my old knuckle hub.

Here is the metal part I am talking about:
https://navarapart.com.au/product/genuine-nissan-navara-d22-4wd-front-knuckle-spindle-housing-seal

Latest posts

Back