front bash plate installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

not been on for a while well what it is i got ARB bash plate and sump guard plate a while back. i was out doing my thing and i smacked a rock and thank god for the bash plate. i busted my radiator stuck in the middle of nowhere:pissedoff:.

I took off pront plate but for the life of me can't get it back on cannot find the screw holes to screw it back? anyone got pics of there's.

yip it made just one tiny pin size of a hole in the bottom of radiator and everything just poured out, it never like smashed or anything

jock

A few pics, first 2 from front to rear then looking from rear to front.
Hope they help.

Attachments

• bash1.jpg
    bash1.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 112
  • bash2.jpg
    bash2.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 107
  • bash3.jpg
    bash3.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 100
  • bash4.jpg
    bash4.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 97
Hi Mate

cheers for that will try and put them on not now it's down. i have got 2 inch shackles and spacers what it is i want to get more for car get rid of shackles e.t.c. still got factory coils on.

anybody please help asm i'm newish i have got: all terrain tyres maxxiss 275/75r16, ARBbull bar delux, ARB bash plate,
snorkel (safari) canopy, two way radio 80 channell aerial, side steps:( not sliders). is it best get muddy's

what do i need in 4x4 like lift e.t.c. can you get a body lift in a d40 i heard you cant because of airbag heard only a suspension lift if so whats good. what other things is good. what about coils e.t.c. still got factory. want to do more off road

Latest posts

Back