Flood Relief Appeal Events

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you reckon that can all be made to work, then go for it.

Consider PayPal too (you can dispute your transaction if burned) but I don't know if PayPal can have multi-signatory accounts, or short term merchant accounts

If you reckon that can all be made to work, then go for it.

Consider PayPal too (you can dispute your transaction if burned) but I don't know if PayPal can have multi-signatory accounts, or short term merchant accounts

60% of people have internet banking these days and are capable of transferring funds to another account. Given that 100%of people on this forum found their way to this forum I would consider that 80% of them could conduct an internet transfer. Paypal would be messy and time consuming to set up. Plus they take a cut.
Keep it simple. Funds would take 3 days to clear as a first time payment but so long as people fill out "description" and post up their intentions then it could easily be managed. Tickets would come from the newsagents, hand written and assigned for a good old fashioned drawing.
It can work but we need to kick it off in the coming days.

Great idea! If this can be organised fairly quickly I can print "official" raffle tickets and have them ready for the meet up at Jells Park if you want

Soss.Tthat would be good if you could and they will be on sale there for sure.
I was just looking at the generic ticket you get from the newsagents as a unique ticket no. The ones you get at the chip shop etc.

You can count me in, I'd buy tickets and would have enough faith that you'd do the right thing. I'm not too concerned about the hassle of getting a special account, either.

Back