Extened Warranty D40 V6 Diesel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzza1

Reaction score
Hi All
I have just been informed that the extended warranty for my Navara will be $2,500.00. I believed that the extended warranty was included in the original purchase and as long as you got the vehicle serviced by a Nissan dealer then the warranty would flow on.
My previous vehicle Pajero was exactly as that no charge just have the dealer sign the service book.
I feel like I have been mislead anyone else have a similar story or is it my age!!!

Cheersf

I was aware that the warranty period was 3 years with an additional cost of approximately $1,200 to extend the "factory" warranty.
My 3 year warranty expired in March this year and surprisingly, despite having only dealer services, the option of extending the warranty was not offered again. It was no biggy because I had no intention of extending.

Last edited:
Hi All
I have just been informed that the extended warranty for my Navara will be $2,500.00. I believed that the extended warranty was included in the original purchase and as long as you got the vehicle serviced by a Nissan dealer then the warranty would flow on.
My previous vehicle Pajero was exactly as that no charge just have the dealer sign the service book.
I feel like I have been mislead anyone else have a similar story or is it my age!!!

Cheersf
After factory warranty expires you can get an extended warranty.
Extended warranty can be factory or dealer supplied . Factory is the one to go for . Either way , they are charged as an extra on top of your purchase price.

Last edited:
Never heard of extended warranty coming free with anything. I checked Isuzu and Nissan and they are both about $2,300 for an extra 3 years (to 6 years). I have six years on my D40 Auto.

$2,500 seems a bit steep ... what value does that add to the vehicle? Certainly doesn't help the used price ... I wouldn't even bother.

Back