Excuses Excuses

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Organise a WA muster dave there is enough WA members here to get something going.

Edit: Or do you need an excuse :ha:

I would love too but as my dad always used to say "that boy couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!". So there is my excuse, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

It doesn't have to be as elaborate as the actual muster, just a bunch of WA members getting together, it's been done before over here and I believe it's been quite successful even if the numbers were low.

I would love too but as my dad always used to say "that boy couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!". So there is my excuse, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

That line works great in this thread of 'excuses excuses' ...

sounds like your a candidate to JOIN the committee to help organise the next muster - we'll learn you the ropes ... no worries.

I might need t take the video camera.

My memory is shit, otherwise Ill forget alot of stuff.

Will do. Its got a HD 120GB hard drive and I think I have about 40GB of SD cards for the SLR.

No doubt Tony will have an inverter to charge them if need be.

Still gotta pick up a tripod.

man some of you guys get it easy. i have to have a 5page explanantion as to why it needs it and get the best price and convince her for like months and save $$$(thats the $$$ in her eyes, not mine) then i cna get it.

i just keep putting it to "Do you want to travel to cape and kimberleys etc?" and sometimes she agrees.

Lift = For her Comfort(yet i have to spend money again to change rear springs :S)
2nd Fuel Filter = Do you wanna get stuck on side of road when travelling?
HID Conversion for Spots = So YOU can see better at night on those dark roads (IT WORKED)
Canopy = This one was her decision (BONUS)
Rims/Tires = So we dont get stuck when heading out for day trips and cape york etc.
ChipIt Chip/Dump Pipe = Better Fuel Economy and so we can pull a camper better, also gives us better down low torque for offroading (Getting It Soon :))

any others a pretty much just got lol.

hmm .... how long before Krafty picks up on that little phrase ...

(krafty please take it to a NEW thread if you do)

Having previously read it and not replied I wouldn't have picked up on it at all if you didn't make a point of being rude!!

Latest posts

Back