earth tremor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit it went a fair way then, I thought it was all our coal mining and the holes were caving us into the center of the earth.

The undeniable truth on everything with experts a plenty (whirlpool forum) has people as far north as Woodonga claiming they felt it and that it ranging anywhere from 3.5 to 7.

Apparently the telstra network in parts of Vic went into meltdown with so many calls. And the earth quake website went down.

Bundoora was pretty fierce, can't wait to see what reading this one was. As far as I know so far was felt almost Vic wide

Ahh all those buggers with seismographs. Must pick one up next time I am in Australian Geographic :).

It will be interesting to hear how big it actually was & the location of the "epicentre".

PS Just heard secondhand that ABC 774 said the epicentre was near Moe. Almost sounds like an April Fools joke.

Last edited:
I haven't got a confirmed story yet but the unofficial reports states the epicenter between Naracan and Thorpie.

Edit: confirmed 10k SW Moe 5.2 mag

Last edited by a moderator:
got here too...I watched the whole house move...it felt like i was in port phillip bay on a swell...FMD

My parents reckon they didn't feel it in Ballarat, but they felt one in NW WA about 12 years ago so they don't need another one.

9.9ks under ground they reckon it came from.

Wont take long for the jokes.

Earthquake hits Gippsland town of Moe and causes $20M of improvements

See told you it wouldn't take long.

Back