Dual Battery setup D22 Thai model and running a Winch?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappy

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering how people go about fitting a winch to a dual battery setup like my D22 thai model. Do you fit it too one battery or to both.
Any tips or ideas. Thanks steve

most run there winch off the main starter battery and leave the aux batt for auxiliaries
do a search, there is mountains of info on dual battery setups hidden in here............... somewhere
my quick search turned up 11 pages on the subject

Last edited:
I'm curious as to whether anyone is fitting full sized batteries in there (like a patrol one).

I have a second tray, but both second and first are smaller squarer ones, not large rectangle shaped ones like in a Patrol.

I'm curious as to whether anyone is fitting full sized batteries in there (like a patrol one).

I have a second tray, but both second and first are smaller squarer ones, not large rectangle shaped ones like in a Patrol.

I could only squeeze a yellow top optima in the second spot under hood
but the optima's punch well above there weight to start with

most run there winch off the main starter battery and leave the aux batt for auxiliaries
do a search, there is mountains of info on dual battery setups hidden in here............... somewhere
my quick search turned up 11 pages on the subject

He will be talking about later model,that has 2 batts standard,& both are starting batts.Hugh

Back