Dual battery setup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone installed two 120ah agm battery boxes together? Would like to run an 2000w inverter but still be able to remove one battery box when camping only needing lights and fridge , my setup at the moment is 120ah battery box, connected to dcdc charger( alternator or 200w solar panel when camping,) been gifted a kickass induction cooker and the 2000W inverter so would like to use them, would this setup work or would just upgrading the battery be better, I like the battery box for the idea of removing from the car when camping
Cheers
Pete

C
Has anyone installed two 120ah agm battery boxes together? Would like to run an 2000w inverter but still be able to remove one battery box when camping only needing lights and fridge , my setup at the moment is 120ah battery box, connected to dcdc charger( alternator or 200w solar panel when camping,) been gifted a kickass induction cooker and the 2000W inverter so would like to use them, would this setup work or would just upgrading the battery be better, I like the battery box for the idea of removing from the car when camping
Cheers
Pete
I can't see an issue with your proposal. I have a friend who has two AGM batteries of about that size (100-120 Ah) connected in parallel in a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter motor home.

I have two low profile AGM 45Ah batteries connected in parallel to give me a 90Ah battery pack.

Latest posts

Back