Dpchip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cajun

Reaction score
Hi Has anyone had a DPchip fitted to a 2.5 diesel ? If so what sort of results have you had good or bad.

ive got one on my 3lt 06 D22. Excellent. Really makes a differance. Dont know output figures- Im no mechanic but I really notice a differance across the board. Well worth the $1500.

Had one on a d40 2.5td for 80000km. Would hate to drive with out it. Great response easy fitment & even improved fuel economy. Highly recommended.

Fitted a Chipit one to my D22 CRD and WoW. Highly reccomend them and cheaper than DPChip unit.

I had a Steinbaurer chip installed has made a big difference made it much smoother and does towing easier especially off the line well worth it
Duck

The horse power factory have a package for the 2.5 and the 3.0 l,which includes a steinbauer power module 2.5 inch high flow exhaust and dyno.before the module 98 kws/304nm and after 118 kws/365nm.this is on the 2.5 and the 3.0l gets 132 kws/377nm.
this is at the back wheels.The package which includes labour,parts and dyno is $3080.00 or if you have most of the mods done already the tune only will set you back $1765.00

Do your research but make sure you checkout the chipit setup. I was so impressed with the one I put on my CRD Patrol I bought on for the wife's Navara 2.5 crd d22 as well.

Latest posts

Back