Down falls of people watching

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great O/P!
Mate I know where your coming from. If I was a Dictator I would have fashion police that can actually write infringements/fines. No joke! I will say it doesn't just go for women. You know you have seen it before, the bogun that goes walking thru the shopping centre in summer, no shirt, footy shorts, bare foot. In most if not all countries if you walked into a shopping centre like that you would be out on your ear.

I use to do the local run around Brisbane a number of years ago and me and my partner in crime were on out way to a coroner pickup in the Valley when Chris noticed at solid body builder type bloke writing on the chalk board near a night club which he thought nothing more of until he crouched down to write down near the bottom and a bright red G banga stuck out the top!
How does one wear one? Really? Butt floss! And a bloke too!

I use to do the local run around Brisbane a number of years ago and me and my partner in crime were on out way to a coroner pickup in the Valley when Chris noticed at solid body builder type bloke writing on the chalk board near a night club which he thought nothing more of until he crouched down to write down near the bottom and a bright red G banga stuck out the top!
How does one wear one? Really? Butt floss! And a bloke too!

He is keepin the playground clean for his boyfriend
Kinda like an auto whipper snipper
When he moves around that ''little string'' tangles up in the bum hair and rips it out....roots and all:rofl:
You know what they say bout blokes who overworship there body.

He is keepin the playground clean for his boyfriend
Kinda like an auto whipper snipper
When he moves around that ''little string'' tangles up in the bum hair and rips it out....roots and all:rofl:
You know what they say bout blokes who overworship there body.

That is just way to much information sparra. And not a mental picture I care to carry

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411303636.653553.jpg

Back