Down falls of people watching

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozstickman

Reaction score
Sitting here at the airport waiting for my daughters flight to land doing one of those things that I enjoy. People watching. You know what ruins this nice time of mine? People namely female people who believe that if it fits they can wear it.... No sorry! Those short shorts that are no bigger than a size 8g string on a diet on a girl that hasn't seen her hoohaa since god knows when scars people!

Now don't get me wrong, I not a bloke that loves skinny ladies, in fact I love a woman with some shape. So don't go hating on me about size of ladies, I'm just saying please dress right!!

Please excuse me while I shall now go gauge my eyeballs out!

Last edited:
There should be a law I think. Everyone wants to wear what the models wear and think they look just as good.

Get a bloody pic next time will ya
I am a small girl fan, no probs with bigger ladies, I just prefer smaller packages

But you should neva knock back a good laugh

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! OMG it's entertaining hey!!! I swear some girls don't have mirrors!! It's simple wear clothes appropriate for your size and body shape! Gah so frustrating

Leggings on a hippopotamus, is just not on, like Abbott in his buddy smugglers, in this day and age there's just no need

Leggings r not pants full stop! I don't care if a girl is size 6 or 20, shouldn't be done

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! OMG it's entertaining hey!!! I swear some girls don't have mirrors!! It's simple wear clothes appropriate for your size and body shape! Gah so frustrating

Agree 100,000% in work between Oxford st and Kings Cross you wouldn't believe the crap iv seen walking around. It really is a Zoo out there.

Leggings r not pants full stop! I don't care if a girl is size 6 or 20, shouldn't be done

Can't agree size 6 - 10 is ok for leggings as long as you look after yourself and try a gym from time to time. As mentioned above animals should wear anything but a moo moo.
But that's just me.

Can't agree size 6 - 10 is ok for leggings as long as you look after yourself and try a gym from time to time. As mentioned above animals should wear anything but a moo moo.
But that's just me.

Hahahahahaha fair call

Last edited:
Just dawned in me that this is my new facebook. Hahaha much better here I think.

A fit girl in skins or spray on pants is ok with me but for some reason the Biggys like them more. I'm not keen on seeing a six pack on an ass cheek.

In saying all this I know few few guys that like the spray on wearing cladly build ladies. Each to their own I say.

Hi Fella's

As someone who works at the airport I see it all the time but thing that gets me is when they ask you where their check in counter is and they are standing in front of the board that tells them all the info they need.If they a nice I will help them out (if you get my drift) but if they are being douche bags I tell their counter is down the other way.

Last edited:
This is a topic I feel very strongly about. As a father of a six yr old girl. As nicely as we can we tell her to dress appropriately. I blame lorna Jane. Everyone is not beautiful.

On the outside anyway

Our muster, another muster or the Deni muster? Coz I'd be offended if you went to their muster and not ours?? ;) ;) ;)

Was the nav muster so it got my attention, was on the d22 Facebook page. Saw the comment and it was just after Gordy joined

Latest posts

Back