Deni Ute Muster October 2 & 3

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACD22

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Did anyone go to the Deni ute muster this weekend, and what were your thoughts?

Gota ask my bro in law,he went but might not have enjoyed it as he stacked a dirt bike the day b4,knocked him self out for 3/5 minutes and possible cracked a couple of ribs.
I heard he went to hospital today....
At least he fronted after his stack..

i went up, was the best weekend of the year for sure even though i was limited by crutches and most of my right arm not working that well, is a must do next year and it was nice to see alot more navs this year then last year

Yeah Yeah! Go the Muster! It was awesome. Broke the record by thousands. I think the official count was about 10,200 utes all up and 20-25 thousand people. Weather was fantastic too, perfect for needing a few refreshments. The biggest disappointment was St. Kildas weak attempt at football, nothing worse than a happy collingwood supporter.

Sensational weekend at deni, always is, it was my 10th in a row. Cold Chisel rocked. Loved the MASSIVE F650 parked at the gate saturday night.

My bro in law reckons it was ace...he camped in the :family: area and was very friendly,no fights all w/end...taking his handbreak next year..
I might go up also...

We were in the ute area, and had an absolute ball! The atmosphere was awesome, everybody was there for a good time!!

Plenty of things to laugh at and people to laugh with. One memory was of the two story bar some bloke built just opposite our campsite and their half time wet t-shirt comp. Brilliant!

Lee Kernaghan, Johnny Williamson, Cold Chisel and The Pigs where all amazing!!

Can't wait for next year!!

Latest posts

Back