D40 Control arms Calmini

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nisstec also makes UCA and there's a member on this forum that makes UCA too.

Hi Longy
The Spanish built trucks are similar to the Frontier but the Thai built trucks are slightly different. I deal with Greg from PRG for my gear and I dare say he would be the best to know what fits where. I know Calmini gear will fit either Spanish or Thai trucks but sometimes needs minor tweaks .
It will all depend on what your trying to achieve. The PRG arms are adjustable so will be good to fix camber issues.
All 3 arms are designed to give better droop and are fully rebuildable.

Hi Longy
The Spanish built trucks are similar to the Frontier but the Thai built trucks are slightly different. I deal with Greg from PRG for my gear and I dare say he would be the best to know what fits where. I know Calmini gear will fit either Spanish or Thai trucks but sometimes needs minor tweaks .
It will all depend on what your trying to achieve. The PRG arms are adjustable so will be good to fix camber issues.
All 3 arms are designed to give better droop and are fully rebuildable.

Cheers mate

I hadnt seen the gear from Nisstech before and they have some good looking gear at good prices. I like their UCA but I would be buying spare ball joints as they seem a very specific item. The Bushes and Uniballs , Heim Joints etc the other arms use are fairly readily available as an off the shelf part

The nisstec one looks like a good simple piece. Only problem is they don't ship to Australia.

So I just bought the one off this forum. Just waiting for it to arrive to see what its like.

The nisstec one looks like a good simple piece. Only problem is they don't ship to Australia.

So I just bought the one off this forum. Just waiting for it to arrive to see what its like.

Be very cautious with those mate, they're not the strongest Ive seen..

Has anyone found out if insurance still over our vehicle with modified UCA's?

I haven't heard of anyone with a problem with them yet. So fingers crossed they hold out.

I dont agree at all. they look way stronger then most of the ones made out of tube.
The engineering company that makes them also make heaps of stuff for comp trucks, so they have plenty of off road knowledge and experience.

I would trust them under my ute 100% and the guys that have fitted them all say they are fine and a few have given them some good tests.

I thought he was talking bout the NissTech units.
The units made here are way stronger than factory
I have the PRG arms and they are all Chromoly Steel and when the engineer did the inspection he was very happy how strong they were.Just cos its tube doesnt make them weak. Its the materials used that makes the difference.

yeah dont get me wrong, the PRG arms look fine, it was just the comment about the one made in vic, saying they look weak.

Back