d40 cruise control install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indigo.doyle

Reaction score
hey guys i own a 2010 d40 thai built and currently doesnt have steering controls. i am wanting to put cruise control in, can i just wire the the disconects and buttons into the pcm or can the pcm ports only be used if the cruise control comes from the factory. any tips are appreciated.

You might need to add a bunch of wiring and stuff. I don't know if the Thai-built BCM (which takes the input from the steering wheel) has any cruise functions in it, or if the ECU will listen to it (the ECU governs the engine control).

Adding the wiring to the steering column isn't that difficult, you'd just get a Spanish build clock spring and add the wiring on each side (along with the switch panel in the right hand arm of the steering wheel).

Let us know how you go.

Hi unsure if this helps I have a 2010 Thai built st model and has cruise in it so I guess it can be added to the bcm mine looks factory so if you can find factory Thai parts they should fit straight in it ??

Latest posts

Back