D22 Wheel nuts - 75mm long

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Reaction score
Have ROH mags with chrome wheel nuts fitted in 2003.

The nuts have rusted and would like to replace.

Due to the type of rim they need to be 75mm long so you can get a wheel brace / socket on them without fouling the rim.

Don't care if not chrome, or even deep in the rim, as long as they dont rust and I can get a standard socket on them.

I have tried 5 of our local tyre shops here (Bunbury W.A.) and no one can find any replacements (65mm max.).

Any suggestions of who I can contact.

Cheers and beers :cheers!:

Check out ebay, there's plenty of wheel nuts to suit a D22 on there so you might be able to find something to suit.

Try a bolt supplier. Wheel nuts aren't really anything special and there as to be more than a few bolt and fastener shops in WA, some could no doubt manufacture something suitable.

If you're ebay searching don't forget to search Patrol as well, same size stud, I had trouble getting nuts to suit the used mags I bought on ebay, ended up getting some with a 17mm hex and about 35mm long I think, this let me use a smaller part of the wheel brace I bought at Supercheap.

Back