d22 Water Temp Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navd22yd25cr

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum, but just wondering what temp your guys d22 run at? i own a 2.5CR 2010 model

My needle on the gauge sits halfway but sometimes rises about 1 or 2 mm higher and just seeing if its normal, i havent had a chance to test it out on long trips or test it on any tracks. but just want to make sure its right and not find out the hard way.

when ive purchased the car from the dealer i noticed a lot of dirt still stuck under the car, so im guessing the cars been already through its passes, but only done 74,000k.

cheers guys

hey buddy
yeah i have the same year and it sits about half way i have done a fair bit of off roading in mine and haven't had any dramas done a few longish trips as well and its all good.

hey buddy
yeah i have the same year and it sits about half way i have done a fair bit of off roading in mine and haven't had any dramas done a few longish trips as well and its all good.

ahhh ok sweet, cheers for the reply, im slowely working out the yd25 motor specially being diesel, a bit different from the petrol jap cars i used to drive.

cheers

Yep spot on half is normal there was the same question posted last week and everyone replied with the same i asked the dealer at my 1000k service
and i was told it was normal "probably the only true answer nissan ever gave me"

I went all over fraser island in a 2009 STR few years ago at the height of summer, was very very boggy sand on all the tracks, the needle never went over 1/2 way so I think you should be right. Also I never see my current one (2006 ZD30) move over 40%

Latest posts

Back