D22 to d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie277

Reaction score
Well sold my d22 the other week and bought the d40 off my old man.

I hope im not being looked at as a traitor from all the d22 owners but everything i wanted to do to it i did and ran out of ideas for it so i sold it and bought the d40 mainly because its stock and so much for me to tinker around with again now lol

Atleast i didnt get a cruiser or triton or some heap of junk like that lol hahahaha :)

Ive been looking up parts for it and have been trying to get ahold of someone who sells and ships the arctic trucks style fenders over this way but so far no luck but ill keep searching hopefully find some one then it will look pretty shmick hahahaha

Hey bowie 277, congrats on the new ute. We d22 owners have no choice but to look at you as a traitor. Have you bought the hair dryer yet??!!

I'm heading over your way at the end of next week. Hope to head towards William Creek and catch a glimpse of the bottom of Lake Eyre. Do you know if this is easily done?

Might stop at Marree for the camel races.

Hahahaha lol nah havent got it just yet hoping to get it today

Yeah the trip is nice and easy the road is all bitumised up until lyndhurst and from there on you hit the dirt few parts that are corrugated but not overly bad its not bad fishing aswell if you to fish

Oops forgot to put "like" in there

Also if your heading up this way be sure to check that none of the roads are closed because of rain or anything nothing worse than being stuck up there because if you get caught on a closed youll get a hefty fine i think its about $800 a tyre or could be more now not too sure. I remember when i was working up on the coopers creek ferry i heard about a truckie geting pulled up and charged for every tyre he had on the road he also had a trailer .

Traitor. Where's that ban button.

Atleast you didn't buy a Hilux. The most overated ute on the road, make that second. The Landcruiser is 1st.

Hahahaha yeah id never go for a cruiser or hilux after having to use them at work and seeing them go in the workshop all the time they are constantly going into limp mode and a few had blown transfer cases they are just buckets of rust hahahaha

Back