D22 Front Diff

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanga

Reaction score
Hi I do alot of looking around here not much talking. I now have a question I have an 02 D22 and the front diff is shot will an 05 Diff do the job ?

Cheers

05 should be the same as i don't think they changed the ratio at all.

however a C200 upgrade is a good idea as its stronger. its the front diff version of your rear diff (and you do not have the H233b diff as the 3 litre diesels didn't come out with them.).

there is a thread on the conversion and i think you can get the front diff out of the 3ltr petrol v6 model.

I got an 05 diff only 75,000k for $150 the guy told me its done bugger all off road mine is full of metal, pulled the drain plug out today and no metal sparkels in the new one so happy, Just need to find a good place for CV joints in sydney. Can you do the a diff change without a hoist ?

Cheers for the info guys

If you go the R200 route, you'll need a VG30E Powered D22 front diff. Your current ratio will be 4.375 to 1.

VG33E Powered D22 run 4.626 to 1.

4.375 front diffs are everywhere, thats R180 though. 4 Cylinder front diff.

yes you can change front diff without a hoist. i think i did a thread on putting the r200 in, could use the pics off that as there the same. just need a couple of jack stands.

yes you can change front diff without a hoist. i think i did a thread on putting the r200 in, could use the pics off that as there the same. just need a couple of jack stands.
Cheers for the info next weeks job.

Latest posts

Back