Bull bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcv

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do the factory alloy bullbars from say a 2007 d22 fit onto a 2011 model ,are they the same fitting?

Also could someone measure the height between the top of the wheel arch and the top lip of the tub on a pre 2009 navara.

Thanks All

Richard

sorry was looking for the height between the top of the wheel arch to the top of the tub on a pre 2009 d22

Thanks

Yes I saw the pics amber,looks great,I just got one from a wreckers,looked ok there ,when I got it home I noticed it will need a good clean up etc,started today,long job ahead.

Is it best to fit the brackets 1st then the bar to them or in one go.

When I remove the old front do I need to look out for air bag sensors or any thing else.

Is it a one or two man job?

any tips?
Richard

Last edited:
Mate its a one man job , secure the brackets first, but before you install the alloy bay make sure that its all cleaned up because there is no room around the guards once installed.
Did you get all the bolts and the 4 small square plates which bolt onto the bottom towing eye,
once installed you will have to do a final adjustment,
There are no sensors to worry about, as long as the one you bought is for the SRS air bags , the cleaning takes the longest depending how grubby it is ,
What did you pay ? I was lucky I only paid $305 off Ebay just the luck of the draw .

Hi amber,

yes got the 4 square plates, do they go either side of the bottom towing eye?

Was going to clean up the bar 1st then install, its got a fair amount of stone dints on the lower part, was going to use very fine wet and dry to clean up the bottom. Did you just connect your led indicators to the existing indicator wires
Mine was $500 from wreckers ,came with the 2 driving lights too.

I just placed mine on the out door timber table and polished it while it was off the ute , You can connect the blinkers at the rear of the headlight ,there's a plug next to the headlight bulb, with 3 wires coming out middle is earth the other 2 are for blinker and parker I only used those 2 as I used the earth bolt just above the headlight . ,Doesn't yours have the parker in the bar ?

Yes I used also very fine wet and dry to get rid of all the scratches and where the aluminium had oxidised ,then I used the Autosol to polish it to a good shine .

Back