Bull bar clean??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPTOR88

Reaction score
Hey all not sure if this is the right place to put this question but I cant think of where else it would go and google has given me no answers.

I have a black iron man bull bar on my d22 and its starting to look a little ... cloudy would probably be a good word. It doesnt have its clean look.

Is there any products out there that will clean it up nice??

Thanks

Cloudy hey? Maybe it's losing its clear coat? You could try testing different products on little areas. Maybe try a car polish. Then step it up to a green scourer with water. Try a high grit wet n dry sandpaper, about 1200 using it wet. If not, drop your bar off and give it a few coats of clear paint to gloss it up again. Maybe do a little test spray before you remove the bar just to make sure it's gonna fix your problem.

this happens to the nissan bar as well, looks like shit after 2 years, glad I can just polish my alloy one to look brand new, its a c*nt of a job though.

this happens to the nissan bar as well, looks like shit after 2 years, glad I can just polish my alloy one to look brand new, its a c*nt of a job though.

I've still got the alloy one too, could not be farked to polish that. Can't polish a turd. Lol

I just use Meguiars motorbike polish, comes in this little tub, works pretty well but you need alot of elbow grease, next bar will be an ARB one though.

Grab some BLACK "colour magic" polish from super crap auto or similar and go at it like you would normally polish a car.
I use it on my old LN106 Hiluxs Bullbar and it works a treat, comes up like new and lasts a fair while.

Back