body lifts 30 ml or 50 pro and cons

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza189

Reaction score
i am wanting to do a body lift on my d40 pros and cons on 30ml and 50ml lift
what would be better, and does any know of anyone who could do a mod plate on the sunshine coast, thanks

Hey mate most go 50 rather than 30 i don't think there is any pros or cons with either as you would know your clearance under will be the same a body lift will let you fit larger rubber and make it look tougher i did the simple 50mm efs lift and no bodylift i can go anywhere the bloody towbar drags speak to Zordo on this forum i think his mod plate guy is in Caboolture he can sell you the kit with outstanding service beware of the cheap ebay kits.
John

Michael scofield at turners engineering ph 0755781733 62 spencer rd Nerang did mine for $120 and it took all of half an hour ! top bloke he will help u out

Hey mate most go 50 rather than 30 i don't think there is any pros or cons with either as you would know your clearance under will be the same a body lift will let you fit larger rubber and make it look tougher i did the simple 50mm efs lift and no bodylift i can go anywhere the bloody towbar drags speak to Zordo on this forum i think his mod plate guy is in Caboolture he can sell you the kit with outstanding service beware of the cheap ebay kits.
John

will it cause much difference on the gear shift, also what about the body roll being higher centre of gravity ? ( i don't mind hitting the corners on the road hard would it affect me at all

Sure you may get more roll but would you notice it as far as i know the gear sticks aren't a problem but as i said my knowledge is limited as it's a mod i decided against Zordo is the man to speak too 0418780611

has anybody have a pic of their steering shaft or can measure the distanced that it changed after a 30mm lift. i loosed off the bolt when i lifted the body, but the steering shaft fell out and i'm not sure how fare it should of came put after the lift. it feels as if the wheel is turnt a little to the L not to drive in a straight line, therefore i think i might of pulled it out to fare.
thanks

has anybody have a pic of their steering shaft or can measure the distanced that it changed after a 30mm lift. i loosed off the bolt when i lifted the body, but the steering shaft fell out and i'm not sure how fare it should of came put after the lift. it feels as if the wheel is turnt a little to the L not to drive in a straight line, therefore i think i might of pulled it out to fare.
thanks

My steering didnt change at all with a luxlift 50mm body lift. As for the gearstick mine still worked fine but i have since cut and moved it as it was just contacting the plastic surround shifting into 2nd.

Latest posts

Back