Are you paying too much for petrol?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabba

Reaction score
There is a neat gadget you can fix to your google home page called "Petrol Price Tracker"..
It is very easy to use, just put in your post code and most off you local petrol station will be displayed with there price and location...

I use this gadget all the time..
For example: My usual station which is normally with in 1c off being the cheapest was today $1.239c for diesel. The station up the road that I normally don't see because off my route to work was $1.159c. A saving off 8c.... That's was our fuel subsidy...

Fortunately my financial situation I can afford to pay more for fuel, but I simply refuse too...
Why should should I let the oil Co's give me a rogering every time I refill my 2 cars and boat..
Crude oil is selling for $82 AUD bbl and were paying up to $1.30up, at it's it peak it was $160 AUD bbl and petrol was $1.65ulp..

How is it crude cost 50% less but petrol has only dropped 25%...
Because were getting ripped and Caltex is making 250million in proffit, in Aust.

Start using the Petrol price tracker, start going out off you way to get the cheaper fuel, and start making those servos compete for your money..
Complancy won't make fuel cheaper.. Being a tight arse will...

Petrol Price Tracker
Google Petrol Price Tracker

I dont even bother looking at the price of diesel anymore.

I just fill up at the local Mobil, you gotta pay wherever you go.

Dave.

I *try* to fill up on Tuesday as it tends to be the cheapest day of the cycle in Brissie, but like Dave I don't worry about it too much.

I have friends who work at supermarkets; it's funny to hear stories of people belatedly adding a ~$2.40 chocolate bar to their shopping to push themselves over the threshold to get the 4c a litre discount... then save just $2.40 off 60L of fuel...

Yes, they get a chocolate bar out of the deal, but c'mon, really? They've paid a premium on all their groceries to get that "discount".

A site called 'Boozle.com' is much more important, People drive all way across town to save
themselves $2 on cheaper fuel . Your stuffed either way .

im the same as dave a jason, i dont really care. ive got better things to worry about in life than trying to get the cheapest fuel.

Latest posts

Back