After market dump pipes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has an aftermarket dump pipe in there d40 and are the worth it.

Looking at doing one in the comming weeks on my ST 4x2. - Will post up how I go.

Dump pipe

If you are talking about the DPF dump (race) pipe and not the cat dump pipe I have just done it. Makes a noticeable difference to the horsepower instantly and runs a lot quieter too. Can't give you any fuel figures yet but will post when I have a few to compare with the original system.

A word of warning if you are going to do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the rear of the new pipe, on the inside of the curve, is a threaded hole where a coupling for a flared pipe screws in. This is the only fitting which does not come off with the DPF. BEFORE you fit the new pipe run a bolt or tap (14mm X 1.5 pitch thread) through the hole.

When Chip-it coat the pipe this thread gets dags in it and the original fitting doesn't screw in. ( I rang them about the problem and they are aware of it, but don't tell you). Would have been nice to know befor I got caught on a Saturday afternoon around Xmas, and by the way Gasweld have taps that size for $16.50.

Latest posts

Back