4x4 Show Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1550 mate. $1900 fitted. It was one of the things for me to look at/find out that was on the top of my list.
Good show, was good to meet Graham and Roothy and have a general look around the place. Glenno from Roo systems reckons the D22 chips have been one of the best sellers.
As for bargains ? Nearly everything I've seen is the same price if not dearer than in the shops.

I know the prices for what I want, if they don't give discount prices I just won't buy.
Usually nobody sells anything without @ least 35% mark up of which a good 10 to 20 % should be your profit.
If we don't get bargains at the show what's the point of buy products at the show?
Cheers and thanks for the feedback on the show.

I believe it is not the right thread but since you started talking about the lokka I'd like to leave my comments ad as well.
I quiet like the concept behind the lokka. I believe it is a good product for the off road level that I'm looking to do. If the lokka won't get me out of trouble it means either I went in the wrong place or I bought the wrong car.
I think that any diff lock system must be always lock unless you are happy to drive off road with an open diff, which means no traction.
But I'm probably wrong.

Latest posts

Back