4x4 Show Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
So i went down to the 4x4 show today, was very good to see all the new products that are out there.
i bought one thing..............

IMG_0710.jpg

42" from RooSystems $600

grea buy mate. can i ask a fa vor of someone who is going in to the Melbourne 4x4 Show tomoz or sometime. Can you drop into the Opposite Lock Stand and see what they are pricing the E-Locker for the fron of the d22 for. i have had a price up here in brissy but just wanted to see what they were offering for the show discounts etc?

thanks
Rusty

grea buy mate. can i ask a fa vor of someone who is going in to the Melbourne 4x4 Show tomoz or sometime. Can you drop into the Opposite Lock Stand and see what they are pricing the E-Locker for the fron of the d22 for. i have had a price up here in brissy but just wanted to see what they were offering for the show discounts etc?

thanks
Rusty

$1550 mate. $1900 fitted. It was one of the things for me to look at/find out that was on the top of my list.
Good show, was good to meet Graham and Roothy and have a general look around the place. Glenno from Roo systems reckons the D22 chips have been one of the best sellers.
As for bargains ? Nearly everything I've seen is the same price if not dearer than in the shops.

$1550 mate. $1900 fitted. It was one of the things for me to look at/find out that was on the top of my list.
Good show, was good to meet Graham and Roothy and have a general look around the place. Glenno from Roo systems reckons the D22 chips have been one of the best sellers.
As for bargains ? Nearly everything I've seen is the same price if not dearer than in the shops.

Cheers Hodge.
So really no difference to everyday store price. I was quoted $1950 installed and $1595 supply only. I am not surprised on the d22 chips being popular when its the best seller dualcab around.

Hmmm think it may be time to put a locker in.

Thanks again

Cheers Hodge.
So really no difference to everyday store price. I was quoted $1950 installed and $1595 supply only. I am not surprised on the d22 chips being popular when its the best seller dualcab around.

Hmmm think it may be time to put a locker in.

Thanks again

just dont get a LOKKA!!!! waist of money

never busted a CV until this lokka!!! biggest problem is its always on in 4L and when you need to flog it something breaks

Latest posts

Back