4wd game

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap 3.1 GB download, I'd rather spend $80 :smile:

Looks like a good time waster for when I get home and back on a real computer though!

Hope you like eating cheeseburgers cause I'm sure it will take a little while to download, although I'm going to download it on the inlaws account before I leave :big_smile:

Bloody torrent crap, I liked the days of 0 day downloads where one website one click no external programs to download shit.

Have to use the sister in laws PC for the download since the laptop doesn't have torrent stuff on it.

We've got a playstation gathering dust under the TV, play ashes cricket every now & then but thats about it, might have to get that one, looks like a good time waster!

bloody thing crashes on mine on loading... the companies forum is full of poeple that can't run it...why oh why, the only game i wanna play won't run. As for buying, there is nowhere to get it from, ebgames or even online arn't stocking it. Anyway if it doesn't run i don't wanna throw cash at it yet.

Maybe it's the torrent file that's the problem, after all it wouldn't be hard to hide code in the original program that makes it crash when it sees a particular config. What are you running it on Al, because I found a lack of decent information on the "required specs" when I was looking, although I have to admit I didn't search the entire website.

Hey they finally decided to add some cars the rest of the world likes to UAZ4x4. I tried to run that game (precursor to this one) with a pack to convert from Russian to English, but it wouldn't run. Sounds like a similar issue for you Al.

Maybe we all need to go old school after all what could get better than

Ironman Super Offroad

I remember the thing used to fit on a 720K disk and run from it...don't get quality like that these days.

Maybe it's the torrent file that's the problem, after all it wouldn't be hard to hide code in the original program that makes it crash when it sees a particular config. What are you running it on Al, because I found a lack of decent information on the "required specs" when I was looking, although I have to admit I didn't search the entire website.

specs isn't a issue (i5 running at 3.8ghz, 8gb ram, ati 6970 vid card, 3tb disk space win7 x64 blah blah)

just gotta wait for a update patch, loads of whinging from users on thier website. Might try it on my wifes laptop.

Last edited:
I'm hoping it runs on 64 bit otherwise I'll have to relegate it to my non work machine.

Finally got around to testing this out, all good on my system, not a bad game, still testing things out but it will waste some time thats for sure.

I found a solution for my issue.. You need to block the .exe with the firewall. without net access that it works fine everytime. They released a patch yesterday that is meant to fix it properly and other fixes, was quite buggy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back