33's with suspensin lift, body lift ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
Hi all wrote a little on post before, got 2 inch suspension lift just larger 2 inch coil springs but i want 33's put on car or do i need a 2 inch body lift, if so do i need to modify car brake lines and raise bull bar.

yes you will need a body lift aswell and you will also have to modify the bar to make the bar flush with the body.

You dont need to extend and brake lines/diff lines/ or any other lines

There are a few D40's on here that have managed to fit 285's/33's on with just a 2" lift and cutting the bottom of the guards. Although it does depend on how much actual lift you got from the so called 2" suspension lift as this varies between brands, some get 30mm and some get 60mm, what rims, and what actual brand of tire you want to run as again this varies between companies with some measuring their tyres from the tread and some from the side wall, i have a set of 265/75/16's in mickey's and a set of kuhmo in the exact same size but there is a massive difference between the two.

Have a look at "Siringo's" thread here is the link
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=11289

Hi mate i have 16'' rims just know got all terrains maxxiss i have seen muddies but dont know if they would fit don't mind other brands. my car's through buisness everyday car but cant cut away at panel e.t.c. even though there is a few dent's and scratches and more well it does give it character.

just want that bloody diff higher gives me the shits. have arb bash plate's right under the car and have felt the front get a bang or 2 from time to time.

have you got any pic off larger tyres than 265's on a cavara with 2 inch sus lift.

in what diff is there beetween your 2 set of tyres

Last edited:
I run 285s with a efs lift. Just heated up bottom of guard with bbq lighter and and flattened in with a bit of flat steal, you wouldn't even know its been done. Thats on 16x8's, my mate runs 7.5s with federal couguria mt 285/75/17 and it doesn't touch and has stock bar also.

Attachments

• 2012-09-30 13.36.20.jpg
    2012-09-30 13.36.20.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 2012-04-04 10.29.13.jpg
    2012-04-04 10.29.13.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
The factor that dictates if you can or can't is the offset of the rim. Personally I needed a 2+2 lift and alot of massaging of the fenderwells.

Latest posts

Back