3" Snake Racing Suspension Kit Problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah man i really dont know.
everything is 100% from everyone thats looked at it.

i really wouldnt have thought there would be this much drama with a 3" suspension.
i dunno what to do.

The 3" inch lift kits when set up according to recommendations have the rear axle sitting higher than the front, that's so when one loads the ute up with all the touring gear for camping/recovery they sit level.

I'm thinking that snake racing are correct and you've wound the front up too high and bent something.

I have the 3" lift and it all drives well, not as nice as standard but still pretty good. I did have issues with the alignment, we got it pretty good but there was always a bit of slack somewhere, all I can find is some slack between the tie rod and drag link due to the much greater angles. Everything is in good working order but it's almost like the drag link is wanting to rotate due to the changed angles of the tie rods, hope that makes some sense.

I would go drag link second off then.. If you're in Sydney. Give heasmans steering a call.

I've had zero problems since lifting it 3"!! Front is abit lower so when back is loaded its level!!

i had the same problem with a triton i use to have, turned out to be a bent stub axle. It was only bent a pooftenth but was enough to throw the wheel alignments out.

Latest posts

Back