2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it's private property Steve. The track is probably an easement that the owners of the surrounding properties hate folk driving on. Had a rifle pulled on me in that situation.

HAHA that's not very nice John, I`m sure a simple "piss off" would have sufficed.
I figured that would be the case just thought it maybe Naths way of challenging us "special people".

Is the "Trouble Zone" a challenge of sorts??

I would say it's private property Steve. The track is probably an easement that the owners of the surrounding properties hate folk driving on. Had a rifle pulled on me in that situation.

That map was taken off another site and the guy that posted it was saying that one farmer had some people doing the wrong thing and going onto his property.

Having said that ive been through there allot of times and never have even seen a farmer never mind had any "Trouble"

Im sure if we stick on the tracks we wont have any issues either.

Ill be attending the muster but wont be able to get there until Saturday morning, what do we need to do to make sure there is room etc to Camp Saturday night.?

Ill be attending the muster but wont be able to get there until Saturday morning, what do we need to do to make sure there is room etc to Camp Saturday night.?

will be great to see you there, dont worry about room for camping, after seeing the zone we have for us there will be enough room for everyone and then some.

what time on saturday do you think you be there?

do you think you will want to come on the 4x4 day trip?

Numbers are starting to look good for the Muster.

Just a reminder that if you want to come with your own group of mates you are more then welcome, just jump on the web site and grab a rego form.

For those that havent seen the pics of some of whats on offer have a look at pages 11 and 12

will be great to see you there, dont worry about room for camping, after seeing the zone we have for us there will be enough room for everyone and then some.

what time on saturday do you think you be there?

do you think you will want to come on the 4x4 day trip?

Will either be leaving first light Saturday morning or straight after work on Friday night, would be keen for a day out for sure! At the latest I would be there ya like 8:00am Saturday morning.

Will either be leaving first light Saturday morning or straight after work on Friday night, would be keen for a day out for sure! At the latest I would be there ya like 8:00am Saturday morning.

No probs, just thinking if you did want to do the day 4x4 trip you may want to meet us out on the Mittagong area, because you will be driving in then dumping your gear and heading straight back out the way you just came in and then be out all day behind the wheel.

Its your call mate, just thought i would give you another option,

It would be ideal if you could make it in Friday night, I will help you set up even if its super late, im sure we can get plenty of light around with a few utes to light up you camp spot like a footy stadium lol

I called into Opposite Lock Narellan today for a look at their new styled awning with built in led lighting, pretty cool bit of kit that come with a few different colour designs including camo.

SHHHHH but we are getting one to give away for the Muster charity raffle.

while i was in there i took a few pics to show you guys how much stuff these blokes have in stock and some of the gear they can hook you up with, from all your XROX bars to LIGHtFORCE spotties to winches and everything in between and beyond, diff locks, canopies, fridges, water tanks the list goes on and on.
Not only do they have all the gear they have a top workshop and stacks of knowledge to guide you with what ever you want to know.

The Muster is very proud to have all of our sponsors, if we all can help support them by shopping with them when it comes to buying stuff for our rigs.

Last edited:
Got a mate who just wants to go camping with his son, but is new to it all, and not a fourby owner.

He would probably need to bring his own car, but would be fourbying in with me.
Does he register separately or do I add him to my registration?

Worst case scenario is he has to ride in the back seat of the D22, but I don't want to spoil him with that level of luxury unless I have to.

So, what's the go with extra cars?

your mate is 100% welcome no matter what he drives, Plus it will be fun watching him follow on the day trip. lol

Just add him to your from if you like or fill in a separate one altogether either way the cost will work out the same, every paying adult will get a free Muster T-Shirt and their camp fees all paid for, plus the show bag with some extra goodies in it

Oh la la. They look so nice when they are so clean. I tell ya what, when I get drawn (again) I won't pick the awning I'll leave that for someone else. ;)

I did think about getting one for the back to cover the tray as I tend to use it as a bench. Maybe one day but I doubt it.

No probs, just thinking if you did want to do the day 4x4 trip you may want to meet us out on the Mittagong area, because you will be driving in then dumping your gear and heading straight back out the way you just came in and then be out all day behind the wheel.

Its your call mate, just thought i would give you another option,

It would be ideal if you could make it in Friday night, I will help you set up even if its super late, im sure we can get plenty of light around with a few utes to light up you camp spot like a footy stadium lol

My set up would be really easy, 30 sec tent and a ground sheet under the awning too easy, planning to come up Friday then, see you there!

your mate is 100% welcome no matter what he drives, Plus it will be fun watching him follow on the day trip. lol

Just add him to your from if you like or fill in a separate one altogether either way the cost will work out the same, every paying adult will get a free Muster T-Shirt and their camp fees all paid for, plus the show bag with some extra goodies in it

Thanks nathand22! And the committee!
If he's coming, he and the boy will be in my truck now.
I'm bringing the camper, and they will pitch a small tent.

He sort of figured out the car would struggle a bit...

My set up would be really easy, 30 sec tent and a ground sheet under the awning too easy, planning to come up Friday then, see you there!

Good stuff, but if he does need the car it can be driven easily into the caves from either road, its obviously only the 4by day trip where it will have to stay at camp.

Are we there yet?

Thanks nathand22! And the committee!
If he's coming, he and the boy will be in my truck now.
I'm bringing the camper, and they will pitch a small tent.

He sort of figured out the car would struggle a bit...

No problems at all mate, if something happens where he does need to bring his car for some reason its not a problem, it will be fine getting to the Caves from either entrance.

Why oh why do I have to be in Queensland...

Because NSW is the most over regulated, and expensive state in oz
Now that I am not employed in NSW I find it very hard not to cross back over the dotted line to my north
Mmmm sunshine and lollypops

Last edited:
Back