2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics on the way into the caves from the Mittagong end (dirt road, easy entrance via Goulburn and Taralga) and around the caves area where we will be based.

the camp ground we will have roped off for us

The camp kitchen for anyone to use and the dinning area if we need it due to wether

It really is a great area, cant wait to go back
Thanks for putting in the time and effort nathan
We all appreciate it

It really is a great area, cant wait to go back
Thanks for putting in the time and effort nathan
We all appreciate it

As Sparra said, I think everyone appreciates the effort your throwing in Nath, not to forget the other gents as well, but your putting extra time and expense into helping the Muster out, finding the camp grounds, 4x4/Touring tracks etc.
Web site is coming along quite well too, cudos to the who is managing it.
After looking at the caves, camp area and general landscapes I cant wait till October comes.
Lock me in thanks Eddie!!!!

As Sparra said, I think everyone appreciates the effort your throwing in Nath, not to forget the other gents as well, but your putting extra time and expense into helping the Muster out, finding the camp grounds, 4x4/Touring tracks etc.
Web site is coming along quite well too, cudos to the who is managing it.
After looking at the caves, camp area and general landscapes I cant wait till October comes.
Lock me in thanks Eddie!!!!

Thanks guys, But all the members of the Muster committee are putting in lots of hrs of hard work to make the muster as good as we can, its just some of my work may appear a tad more obvious due to the pics and stuff, but the behind the scenes its full steam ahead for all the fellas and with out them i would have nothing to do.

As well as all the pics on the previous page on the drive into the caves and of the camp grounds at Wombeyan i thought i would throw up a few pics from around where we will be doing our 4x4 day trip.

Remember you dont have to do this trip we have other stuff planned for those that dont feel like its quite their thing, so we have a far more "touring" based trip planned or you can hang out and do some of the spectacular guided cave tours back at camp, OR grab the kids and a body board and float around in the swimming hole surrounded by the limestone walls of the canyon.

Anyway here are some pics of the 4x4 area we will travel through.

Last edited:

you dont have to do this area, there is another track that bypasses it all together.

some muddy ruts if its been raining are loads of fun.

Excellent photo's Nathan, now admit you miss the old 22.

Thanks John, im not sure i miss it that much, BUT i will say that it was one of the best cars ive ever owned.
370,000km+ and it never missed a beat and never had a major problem, went everywhere we wanted it to go and we did it with a smile on our dial.

Yeah i did love that old girl, but its kinda like an Ex girlfriend, you look back on her with loving eyes but im as sure as shit that i dont want her around anymore!! ::hahaha:

I would say it's private property Steve. The track is probably an easement that the owners of the surrounding properties hate folk driving on. Had a rifle pulled on me in that situation.

Latest posts

Back