2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job ;) haha thanks Gordian lol

No worries!

No You guys get a HALF of a sticker each!! haha

====================================================

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

But I don't want any stickers, she can have my share lol

Don't be a stinge haha.

ah thats it you now get one third of the sticker!! ha!

================================================

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

ah thats it you now get one third of the sticker!! ha!

================================================

Awww :'(

Me two, catcha's

==========================================

no video or pics man what the hell did ya do

ha ha nothing to see there ranger hilux and falcon and a few navs funny as whoops

Not really sure what you are talking about but hopefully this will help.

There is also a pics thread if you have a look has over 150 pics.

Clock here for pics http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=30002

If you click on al the links in the Video thread you will see Scotty LS1 D22 on the patrol chassis, and a few D40's and D22 around the quarry and mud pit also a bit of a hill climb, I also think there is at least two of the gymkhana, so im not sure where you looked to even see the Falcon. mmmmmm

Click here for the Video thread http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=30004

Also the muster is for all members and there mates, no one said you can only attend if you drive a Navara.

The Falcon belonged to a member who had just had back surgery so he could no longer drive the D22 and the Hilux's are my mates and one belongs to my Mrs.

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post.

OR for those that missed out on coming to the muster and getting a shirt you can still get in on the deal, Simply buy one and get the second one for $20.

Latest posts

Back