2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's at least what I thought and then I realised nissan will probably charge me $500 for the headlight so I may as well pay my excess and get it all done. In saying that the prizes I picked up softened the blow a lot when I explained it all to the missus

What resolution and file type do I need to get them down to?
Have you set up an instagram account yet? It will automatically shrink it when uploading it through the instagram app, only downside is you will need to crop it to size, this is all done in the uploading phase. If you haven't got the account yet, upload your pictures to the instagram thread and I will upload them from my end :)

We have your shirt and show bag mate which also includes your two muster stickers.

We also have shirts left for anyone interested in buying one let us know.
Tony will need to collect the cash and I will post them to you.

We have sizes from youth small right through to adult 4XL!!

Was there any show bags left? :(

No worries thanks mate ill transfer some $$ into the account and shoot an email through.
Also saw this on a mates fb and thought i should name and shame my self for the weekend

I'm stealing this picture for the nav instagram, all the members can tag their mates who have inferior 4bys :p

Was there any show bags left? :(

Yep there is show bags minus stubby cooler, hats and socks.
BUT We do have T-Shirts in all sizes!! If you buy a shirt you get the muster stickers and a few other bits from the show bag.

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

Ye I'd go a large too!!

Nath seeing as I have purchased a tee already could I please have 2 larges and can u send one to amy and she would like stickers too :p lol

Maybe you got a pre shrunk one??

=========================================================

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

Maybe you got a pre shrunk one??

=========================================================

Me me me me me me! I want 2 larges and lots of stickers for amy :p

Latest posts

Back