2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gordy just has to be difficult haha

I think youve picked it?? hahha

Difficult and different lol

I would say difficult but if you want i can say different if it makes you happy ?? lol

=============================================================================

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

I would say difficult but if you want i can say different if it makes you happy ?? lol

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

Shhhh u! We're doing u a favour and buying shirts :p

Difficult and different lol
That's it! Haha

Bahahaha.

Yep. Gordian the Accordion. bahahaha

Done!

I just realised that you pretty much decided for me I was getting a shirt hahaha.

I knew u wanted one and he's offering this deal to people who already bought one so It makes it cheaper lol

Ok, just set it up like last time, with bank deets and email Tony to let him know what it for.
Post will be $5 per shirt for snail mail or about $10 for priority passel.

Oh and Amy PM me a postal address for your shirt. and a half of a sticker the other half has to go to Gordy!! lol

=======================================================

I knew u wanted one and he's offering this deal to people who already bought one so It makes it cheaper lol
Good point haha

Ok, just set it up like last time, with bank deets and email Tony to let him know what it for.
Post will be $5 per shirt for snail mail or about $10 for priority passel.

Just snail mail for me!!

Oh and Amy PM me a postal address for your shirt. and a half of a sticker the other half has to go to Gordy!! lol

=======================================================

Will do! Lots of stickerssss!! I have a camper trailer to pimp out hahaha

Good point haha

Just snail mail for me!!

Will do! Lots of stickerssss!! I have a camper trailer to pimp out hahaha

I'll do snail mail for both of us and will also request extra stickers for u when I inbox nath with the order

No You guys get a HALF of a sticker each!! haha

====================================================

No You guys get a HALF of a sticker each!! haha

====================================================

Don't be a stinge haha.

Latest posts

Back