2012 d40 st auto price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYU12

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Great that this forum is available and I look forward to using if I purchase a Navara.

Currently shopping around. Cheapest price Ive been offered so far is $42k for

2012 D40 ST AUTO BLACK - TUB LINER and Driving Lights. Ive had a few dealers ask me to get back to them with prices as they know im shopping around. Price is with fleet discount which I thought would be a bigger discount.

What you think of price and what you think I should be aiming for?

Thanks!

Gday and welcome to the forum.

mate in the last few days a number of other members have been discussing this exact topic,

have a read through the forum or do a search, if that doesn't work try an "ADVANCED" search.

You will find that often the info you are after is or has already been posted, so the search

functions will come in handy, and saves cluttering up the forum with heaps of the same

questions.

Good luck with your new purchase.

Certainly seems to be a popular question.

And in truth, the BEST answer to give is "if you feel that you are getting your money's worth in the vehicle, then that is the right price". You could pay $10,000 more and have a lemon, or $3,000 less and get one that lasts forever. Works the same with any manufacturer.

Anyway, here's a link to another similar recent thread. Sadly, a search for this might not provide a good result, because the search engine doesn't like 3-character search items.

Latest posts

Back