2010 auto dpf

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quent85

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just wondering if anyone would know if my october 2010 autp would likely have the dpf fitted, tried searching but couldnt find anything online and not sure what to be looking for underneath the car

Cheers for the help

Easiest way to check is to put the ignition on and see if you see any of the following lights on the dash. No light no DPF.

dpf_lights.jpg

Oh ok I have the dpf light that comes on the dash when the key is on so safe to assune I have dpf,

I'm pretty sure they don't put the light on models that don't have DPF's that would just confuse people.

They look something like this
220px-FAP-Filter_Peugeot.jpg

If you got the car second hand it is possible they could have done the DPF removal but I would have thought they'd disconnect the light.

Krafty that's not a picture of a DPF. That's the end of the CAT and flexi joint.

The DPF is under the passengers foot well. It looks like a round barrel muffler with tubes and wires coming out of it. It starts just after the pictured flexi joint and finishes just after the 90 degree bend.

It's also not a Navara it's a pug but I did say "something like" that. :ha:

I was on the tablet and didn't really check the picture just did a google search which anyone could have done.

Latest posts

Back