2"/50mm lift rear shackles.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davojohnson

Reaction score
People who have got a 2"/50mm suspension lift without rear coils what size extended shackles did you put in your rear ends and how do they go?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don't bother.
simple problem is D22 rear springs sag real easy. so you have to fix that first and that will give you a 2" lift anyway. therefore fat waste of time fitting shackles/airbags etc.

a new set of leaf springs and greaseable shackles, talk to john at zordos he's a member of this forum and he'll look after you
cheers doug

you don't bother.
simple problem is D22 rear springs sag real easy. so you have to fix that first and that will give you a 2" lift anyway. therefore fat waste of time fitting shackles/airbags etc.

I don't carry any weight at the moment but I do a lot of Offroad work so need some decent flex out of the back but I'm currently putting 2" lift torsion bars and shocks in so was just wondering if this would help level it out and raise it up.

Cheers

I don't carry any weight at the moment but I do a lot of Offroad work so need some decent flex out of the back but I'm currently putting 2" lift torsion bars and shocks in so was just wondering if this would help level it out and raise it up.

Cheers

you will just end up with stuffed rear springs, repairing the springs and throwing the shackles out.
fit an extra single leaf with a reasonable curve and it will fix the sagging issue and give 2" lift. all our d22's at work have this.
some go two extra leafs but i like the single extra leaf as it keeps it flexible.

you will just end up with stuffed rear springs, repairing the springs and throwing the shackles out.

fit an extra single leaf with a reasonable curve and it will fix the sagging issue and give 2" lift. all our d22's at work have this.

some go two extra leafs but i like the single extra leaf as it keeps it flexible.

Ok cheers mate

Mine came up 70mm with an extra leaf added to the the standard EFS 50mm springs, the weight of the tray and canopy (360kg) brought it back to around 50mm. Still flexes well enough for what it is.

Mine came up 70mm with an extra leaf added to the the standard EFS 50mm springs, the weight of the tray and canopy (360kg) brought it back to around 50mm. Still flexes well enough for what it is.

Where did you get the extra leaf from?

Back